CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blogging Saved my Life!!!

For the past couple of days, my laptop has been kind of slow especially with the internet. With nowasdays being a high speed everything, I couldn't handle the extra 10 second delay before loading my facebook page or the all so famous BLOG! I decided to do some clean up to try and speed things up by deleteing cookies, history, unused downloads.... you know the works... as well as trying to increase the security a bit on my computer. Well did that all... come back a few hours to check my e-mail... then disaster struck!! The page in which you sign in would load and instantly load again then again then again!!! I was 'wigging out back here!' to say the least. Well i could figure it could... tried restoring cookies... it took a couple of hours with no luck... Then i went to facebook and saw a comment by Katie Brewer saying she liked my blog. I went to her blog and tried to leave a message but being unable to log in I freaked again!!! then google took me to a page explaining why i couldn't log in... i had somehow blocked all cookies... changed it and everything worked. Thanks Blogger You're my hero!

ps... next post will have pictures i swear :D

1 comments:

ahollandetc said...

glad you are not wigging out back here anymore!