CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Too Blessed

I firmly believe that we all want blessings in our lives. I wonder if there is truly anyone out there who doesn't want a gift from God.

I also believe that we are blessed greatly everyday of our lives. We are given so much help every moment, second, and instant. Yet, I believe that we overlook these blessings, but no blessing is ever too small to be of help.

I love to pray to notice my blessings. I figure that if you can see your blessings, you will naturally be grateful for them, and a grateful person is a happy person. Ergo, praying to see your blessings will make you a happier person. Today has been a blessing overload. Sometimes, I can't believe how many blessings that Heavenly Father gives me from the sole reason that He loves me! I love to know that He is guiding me, watching me, and directing me. I am grateful for my blessings and his tender mercy to allow me to partake of them. Truly He is a loving father and friend.

2 comments:

Lianne said...

That is a great thing to pray for. I'm always amazed at the little things in my life that I am blessed with.

the watkins said...

Amen to that!