CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday Morning

I love Sundays. It is a time to reflect on the Savior and have personal growth. After church, I put conference on via my laptop and made some food. I love brunch and usually dont have time to eat it. I got the idea for this meal from my new Food Network cook book- unfortunately I didn't have all the ingredients they asked for so I made up my own with what I had. I really only stole the egg idea.

I cooked up some spicy sausage and added an onion and some bell pepper.

I took it off the heat and started to cook up the cubed potatoes. I then added a heaping helping of cilantro.

After the potatoes became tender, I added the sausage mixture back in and made three indentations in the mixture. I added 3 eggs in the wells and put it in the oven for about 10 minutes at 400 degrees.

My skillet was accompanied with sliced pears with a dash of lemon juice (to prevent browning and have an extra kick) and with orange madelines that were prepared last night.

It is amazing! I love food.

2 comments:

Lianne said...

Can I claim that we were friends before you became a big name chef? ;) You make me feel totally lame when it comes to cooking food. Hope you had a good Christmas!

ahollandetc said...

ok that looks good...