CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cloverfield-- the puke fest!


I saw Cloverfield last Wednesday- and it was really good I thought. The acting drove the movie to success. The thrilling story line made it impossible for the needless "stop and chatting," which I hate in action. I really believed like I was in the movie- in fact, it wasn't like some lame spin off of Godzilla, but a superb movie entirely- BUT.... I can never see it again. The movie is in the point of view of main group of friends on their journey through Manhattan. They have video camera- and i got sick- twice... I spent the whole movie in the alcove walking and not watching and then watching and puking... I now understand why people tell you to lean your head back while you puke-- my head was down and stomach acid poured into my sinuses... yay... so go see it!! it's way good- but don't if you get motion sick from home videos :D

1 comments:

ahollandetc said...

Ha! Home Videos. Puke...puke. BTW, I am really excited for our trip!