CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

If you give a mouse a cookie...


We all know that "if you give a mouse a cookie" he'll undoubtedly ask for a glass of milk. I mean every mouse that I have given a cookie to has always asked for a glass of milk. Every time! then a napkin then he has to go to the bathroom. Just don't give a mouse a cookie... unless you are ready to get into the whole experience.

Well, a new mouse/cookie experience has occurred. Heads up- just don't give a CowPie a MacBook Pro. Cuz if you give a CowPie a MacBook, he'll ask for a laptop case. If he asks for a case, undoubtedly he'll ask for a new messenger bag- if you accept he'll ask for one that includes a case. If his laptop doesn't fit in the in-bag case, he'll return the bag. If he does, he just has to get a case- if the case doesn't fit, he'll return it and then start thinking... and you don't want to get a CowPie thinking. Well, this is what resulted from the thinking:

Yep- I made my own case... well my mom did :D it was made for less than 5 dollars. And in fact, 2 others will come- so that i can change the case up depending on my mood. As you can see we have BATMAN!! A chubby turtle print may be coming... and a case based on my blog background :D Don't give a CowPie a MacBook- unless you what the whole experience.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I commission your mother to make me a case? Maybe with faeries on it?

Katie and joe said...

i love "if you give a mouse a cookie"!!! its one of my faves. thanks for making me laugh today.

A-L said...

I really just wanted to comment on Paper Bag, but there isn't a space for music comments so... I just wanted to say that you have my approval for your music...at least the Fiona Apple song. It's one of my favs off that album. In fact I'm going to go listen to it all now cuz it's been ages. Definately 2 1/2 years cuz I haven't listened to it since I got home. :D

ahollandetc said...

hehehe...you are funny. i dig the new case. what about "if you give a moose a muffin" or "if you give a pig a pancake"? bo loves those.