CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm bringing Sexy back-- i mean Suspenders


While reading this blog, you should imagine the song "I'm bringing Sexy back" but instead of 'sexy' put in 'suspenders.

You heard it!! it's true- my latest stylin' that i want to bring to the masses. Does anyone remember like a few years ago when i wanted to spread the casual khaki. You know you wear khakis as versatile as jeans... well... suspenders!!! yay!!

K so for the last like year and a half i've always wanted to reintroduce suspenders. I mean you always see old guys at the temple wearing them- and i'm like heck i like suspenders- i haven't warn them since i was like five so i figured that a resurrgence of suspendersville would be great.

So here's some low quality photos of the suspenders!!!

Now what set me off the edge was the movie, PS I love You- the Irish dude wears them- and i was like ha now's the perfect time to strike. Every girl will see this movie and will plant a seed of suspenders in their brains... then they see me with suspenders- wonder a bit- but realize that i just look very good with suspenders- bam!! It'll be great... now the key to my suspenders is the belt (as commented by Ms. Baxter). Cuz i know you're suppose to wear suspenders or blet not both- but it look weird...

oh yeah and suspenders can snap!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

love the first pic...but would you like someone to check your spelling before you post your blogs for all the world to see :) haha <3

Anonymous said...

I totally support suspenders, Jarom. I think they rock. Wear them with pride.

saraH said...

I think they're hot! i should make my hubby wear them! ^ ^ way to bringing suspenders back!

Anonymous said...

not gonna lie, the suspenders are lookin pretty sweet.

Anonymous said...

Jarom!! Ow! Ow! Oh my what a hottie! They look fantastic! Love em! If I ever get a man of my own he is wering em! Really love it they are fab! I wasn't expecting that to be the point of me looking at your blog though. However, It made my day! I thought it was hilarious!