CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Someone Mac Me!!!


Ha ha guess who's a proud owner of a MacBook Pro! Yep you got it- my little brother Ammon just got a mac and he loves it. He just sits there typing nothing at all because he loves it so. He doesn't do anything at all- just sits and browses and sings while he does it-

Okay it's me!!! ha ha ha yay!!! yaay!! It's amazing! Just even the charger is cool- it's magnetic so you don't have to worry about tripping over it and pulling your laptop with you- the plug just comes out- no hassle. I still haven't figured out everything, but the more I figure out the more I love it. I love it so much that my beautiful MacBook Pro has filled my empty single life just a little more- sorry potential girls, you have to be pretty amazing to take me away from my new Mac.

3 comments:

ahollandetc said...

what size screen did you get?

Katie and joe said...

awww a mac??? thats too bad.....haha jk

Anonymous said...

Great work.