CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Ah ha! Success!

Good afternoon y'all.

I have just returned from a successful day of shopping. I just broke up on... hmm Saturday was it? Yeah Saturday- so I decided to go shopping. I went to Banana hoping for a cheap sweater, of course in the back of my mind I knew I wouldn't find one. Then I found a V-neck tee that wasn't down to my xiphoid process (ha ha anatomy term for a segment at the bottom of your sternum). In fact, they were cheap! 12.95! So i bought some and it is grand. here's pics of two of them. I also got a white crew neck because they didn't have a V-neck but then i realized I need to return it. With the G's it looks weird to have the swoop that can be seen when wearing white.




Oh another note- this is a shout out to Paul Nielsen to comment on this blog!

Another note- I won't put details of the break up on the blog but if you would really like details, just call.

3 comments:

the watkins said...

Are we sure we don't want blogged details about the break up? Just kidding, somethings might be better not blogged :)

So, I had no idea you were such a good tube dancer? or a fashion expert???

Also, I am looking forward to Fall as well, love the change in clothing, weather, smells, and baking. You will have to blog your pumpkins. (another talent I had no idea you had?)

Anonymous said...

Seriously! you are one of the most original guys (at least I'm pretty sure you're a guy) that I know. I really should read your blog more often, just for the laughs. Kid you are hilarious! Oh and I loved the shout out, that was funny too. Oh Jarom.....

Anonymous said...

ahem...