CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today's Highlights

Jacob and I skiing- I got my skiis waxed and edged. Ahh i love how smooth it feels against the snow. Luckily I did it because the snow was... well less than amazing. We only went a few hours, and it was glorious. We went on runs for the most part- there weren't any black diamonds that had enough snow (sadness). We also went to the park a bit, which was fun because there weren't many people at all.

My Mac is acting funny- it's sad. When I first got it, the keys would go in and out of working. I went to the Geek Bar, they downloaded some software, and it hasn't given problems yet. Well, this last week it would pause on some keys, and now the keyboard doesn't work. (Luckily, I was blessed to have it function all the way through classes). Well, I took it in. It's still under warranty, but it would take a week and half to repair with the holiday. Well, I have a lot to do in the net 3 weeks and desperately need my laptop. I bought an external keyboard and mouse. Spent a bunch... but actually I really like them. Apple seems to manufacture quality items.


We had a sushi party tonight. I ate too much. Ahh death!

Happy Thanksgiving by the way. I'm really trying to appreciate the hidden blessings this year. In particular I'm trying to be grateful for the trials in my life. I figure that if I can work on that then the other blessings should come easier.

0 comments: