CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Food... Tests... and Christmas!!


I have started literally like 4 blogs without finishing any of them. Sad- yes. But I am finishing this one (I hope).

It is finals week- and as of yet, I haven't done as well as I would have liked. I'm basically just barely cutting the limit to getting an A in my classes, when I should have done a lot better. I'm just not a good final taker. You have so much studying to do, so many projects and papers at the last minute, and no time to do any of it (it's funny because I'm blogging instead of studying right now). And you might be thinking I should have studied a week previous... tried it, it was impossible. The week before finals, I had 4 finals and 2 tests! Can you say ridiculous? I can... and I did.

My finals habits have been 1) think about waking up at 6:30 and never making it 2) studying all day until I take a test 3) Go home because I finished my final earlier than I thought 4) Create food 5) Service (for some reason I like signed up for tons of service projects this week... crazy) 5) Come home and think about studying but realize I'm way too cold and tired- Eat food instead 6) fall asleep watching a movie (last night was Prince Caspian). Through this process, I've had some AMAZING dinners that took less than 30 minutes. I basically have random things in my fridge, and I don't want to buy food if I'm leaving in a few days. But the meals were amazing! I always cook more than needed and I ate like all of it.... so I have come to the conclusion that I subconsciously am hungry for good food. If people want to fatten me up- make good food. Simple as that :D.

Christmas list:
Food processor
Skiis- I really want skiis but I'll probably end up buying them for myself
Cooking Lessons

Pre-New Year's Resolutions:
Make Christmas candies
Organize a New Year's Eve party- i'll be in provo and I don't know of any parties... so I'm throwing a really low key party- all are invited
Finish Lawyer project- don't ask
Apply for a gajillion Hispanic Scholarships
Get a Presidential Service Scholarship award
Post New Year's Resolutions:
Work out 3 times a week- this isn't a resolution, I have to do it... or I will DIE!!!! ps that was not an exaggeration
Study for the MCAT at least twice a month- I don't take it until 2010 so not to worry
FIND A GIRLFRIEND- last semester I dated a lot and broke some things off because I had no time for a relationship- not to worry I scheduled more time to work out and date. ps I am hard core flirting with someone right now... we'll see where it goes...

Merry Christmas!!!

Jarom

PS i just texted my dad, and I think he may have gotten me skiis!!! ha ha wouldn't that be a Christmas miracle.

2 comments:

Kristi Harrison said...

hahaha..i LOVE your blog. it makes me laugh. i really enjoyed the "hard core" flirting part... hopefully that works out for you because my flirting has gotten me no where. pshaa. anyway i wish i could come to the new years party but i am in texas. but let's play next semester and may i mention my heart will be broken until we TA together in the spring..

Kristi Harrison said...

uggg so i just left a comment and it didn't work. LAME so I will attempt to re-type my funny previous comment but no promises, i can only be funny once. so I love your blog. it made me laugh and i really enjoyed the "hard core flirting" part. I hope that works out for you- i am quiting the flirting/dating world. i suck at it. and i wish i could come to the new years party but i am in texas. but let's play next semester AND may i add that my heart will remain broken until spring when we TA together again.